- Don’t take test after test without professionally improving and correcting your driving skills.
- High risk students end up in the Driver Safety Division.
Here are a few things you can do!
1. Call Safestway Driving School (925) 933-3181 or (800) 380-3181, Specializing In Mature Drivers.
2. Find out what’s expected of you, laws and traffic have changed since you were first tested.
3. Find out what you really need to know. (Not what you think you know)
Problems Affecting Aging Drivers
- Slower Reaction Time
- Reduced Vision and hearing
- Impaired body movement
- Slower decision making
- Drivers with Physical or medical conditions may need to be re examined by a physician or be retested more often than every 5 years.
*Cancellation Policy: Please note that any cancellation must be made a full 24 hours prior to the beginning of the scheduled appointment. Any cancellation that does not meet this criteria will result in a fee of 1/2 the lesson that is being cancelled.